Nasopharyngeal Airway is designed to be inserted into the nasal passageway to secure the patient’s airway remains clear who requires medical attention during the treatment and transport. With the device in place, the patient's tongue cannot drop back and occlude his/her airway, keeping it clear so that the patient can breathe.
It can be used safely on unconscious patients, and provide access for suctioning and bronchoscopy easier, safer and less traumatic. The device is a simple and effective airway adjunct designed for easy insertion and maximum patient compliance.
1. Anatomically designed and extra soft for patient comfort
2. The flared opening prevents the airway from physically vanishing into the nose and allows for comfortable positioning without obstructing the other nostril
3. Clearly labeled sizing enables clinicians to choose the correct one for the patient
4. Provides visual confirmation before insertion that there are no blockages •Soft compliant PVC facilitates insertion and readily conforms to the nasopharyngeal anatomy.
5. Soft, rounded bevel-tip reduces mucosal wall trauma and guides the airway along the floor of the nasal passage
6. Interior striations for smooth suction catheter insertion
7. Exterior non-grabbing facilitates easy insertion
8. Kink-resistance helps assure a patent airway
9. Sizes to fit pediatric and adult patients
· DEHP free
· Semi-transparent light green
· Atraumatic soft rounded beveled tip
Our Products Airway Pharyngeal Guedel strength:
1. Made of semi-rigid, non-toxic polyethylene.
2. Guedel style enclosed center channel.
3. Color coded to easily identify sizes.
Q1. Can I have a sample order?
A: Yes, we welcome sample order to test and check quality. Mixed samples are acceptable.
Q2. What about the lead time?
A: Sample needs 3-5 days, mass production time needs 2-4 weeks for order quantity more than10,000 pcs
Q3. Do you have any MOQ limit for this item?
A: Low MOQ, 1pc for sample checking is available
Q4. How do you ship the goods and how long does it take to arrive?
A: We usually ship by DHL, UPS, FedEx or TNT. It usually takes 3-5 days to arrive. Airline and sea shipping also optional.
Q5. How to proceed an order for dedical consumables?
A: Firstly let us know your requirements or application. Secondly We quote according to your requirements or our suggestions. Thirdly customer confirms the samples and places deposit for formal order. Fourthly We arrange the production.
Q6. Is it OK to print my logo on package?
A: Yes. Please inform us formally before our production and confirm the design firstly based on our sample.